Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Caribbean Clutch

Cardo

Garage
Country Flag
grenada
Had to replace my clutch master cylinder and having ordered the wrong one from the UK (an 88-90 instead of a 92) I thought I would see if a local shop had something that I could use. Yep incredible a positive match except, when I fit it the rod that attaches to the clutch pedal is too short. So decided to use a bit of Caribbean bodge and got a guy to weldthe two ends of the adjustable part that fits the pedal. One from the new to one from the old. I now have a proper functioning clutch. Engineering here in Grenada is like being in a Mad Max scene. Still it works.

RedkneckMaster cylinder.jpg

Reactions: Ben
Had to replace my clutch master cylinder and having ordered the wrong one from the UK (an 88-90 instead of a 92) I thought I would see if a local shop had something that I could use. Yep incredible a positive match except, when I fit it the rod that attaches to the clutch pedal is too short. So decided to use a bit of Caribbean bodge and got a guy to weldthe two ends of the adjustable part that fits the pedal. One from the new to one from the old. I now have a proper functioning clutch. Engineering here in Grenada is like being in a Mad Max scene. Still it works.

View attachment 131221

Result!

Pretty doesn't matter, as long as it doesn't fail you later! :thumbup:

Back