Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Carlsberg Cinema Stunts

TonyP

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
[youtube:1wfnzygy]g6OaSzoSpHE[/youtube:1wfnzygy]

What would you have done?

I guess the perception of big burly bikers with tats.... Certainly for some folk as they did not even bother to sit down...

Carlsberg don't make pointless commercials, but if they did..

Oh hang on. Carlsberg DO make pointless commercials. Right.

C

....what are you talking about???...thats just how all danish guys look like (modern viking style!) :cool:

......as I am sure you could all hear..."the couples" were tourists visiting Copenhagen...learning that the ethnic danes may look beasty -but they are alright and will share their beers with you :o

.........ohh, maybe I forgot to mention that Carsberg is a danish beer?

Cheers all :thumbup:

Lars

Lars Bo Kjeldstrom said:
....what are you talking about???...thats just how all danish guys look like (modern viking style!) :cool:
.........ohh, maybe I forgot to mention that Carsberg is a danish beer? Cheers all :thumbup: Lars
It may be Danish Lars, but it's not a 'beer' as we know it :lol: and only those in Christianshavn, Copenhagen all look like that :lol:

For Tony, SNAP, see viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12720

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The reason some walked out, probably thought they had entered the BLUE OYSTER club by mistake.

Cossack said:
Lars Bo Kjeldstrom said:
.........ohh, maybe I forgot to mention that Carsberg is a danish beer? Cheers all :thumbup: Lars
It may be Danish Lars, but it's not a 'beer' as we know it :lol: and only those in Christianshavn, Copenhagen all look like that :lol:

You´re quite right!!!.. :? ...I rarely visit those crowded places though. They tend to disagree with my parking skills :cool:

I am not sure Carlsberg ever bragg about the quality of their beers -but we have to acknowledge their business skills, since they are selling well all over the world. Maybe the interesting issue is, that if you combine a relatively average product with an average commercial -and add loads of money for promotion and distribution....there is a good chance of success :dance:

....I personally prefer local brew, ales and stouts ...in clusters :dance:

LB

Although I am, For the most part, A real ale man. I find Carlsberg to be my personal choice out of a can. It is in my opinion the only Lager that I can enjoy no matter what its temperature. I will drink others but they have to be stone cold.
Incidently I recently realised why I also like San Miguel so much, Made by Carlsberg.

Hi Lars, I wasn't critising Carlsberg, there's nothing at all wrong with it, it's just that in the UK we would call it a Lager not a Beer :thumbup:

Cossack said:
Hi Lars, I wasn't critising Carlsberg, there's nothing at all wrong with it, it's just that in the UK we would call it a Lager not a Beer :thumbup:

I know :cool: .....

...I justed checked some data on Carlsberg :roll:

they have 92 produktion plants...in 48 countries :roll:

in 2006 figures, they were selling 83.000.000 botlles/cans....every singel day !! :shock: ....

I´ll better go grab me a "lager"....hmm a "Carls Special" I think I dig out of the Beer Storage :whistle:

Back