• Thread starter Deleted member 20448
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20448

Using the template so kindly provided, Thanks already
Your name: Winegrower
Your Cruiser: 1994 FZJ 70
Mods on your Cruiser: Numbers matching bone stock except for 32x10 shoes
Plans for your Cruiser: I'm going to keep this vehicle stock and enjoy it for mild high clearance needs in the SW deserts and Rockies
4x4 Experience: Cut my teeth at age 14 on an Jeep FC 150 cab over

Winegrower? where about are you? oh & did i mention photos? we love photos of members trucks.
& of course welcome to the forum.

Winegrower? where about are you? oh & did i mention photos? we love photos of members trucks.
& of course welcome to the forum.
Thanks for the welcome! I'm in Tucson, Arizona, USA. Here are some additional pictures too. Look forward to running across, not over, some of you blokes.

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FJZ70 (9).jpg 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ70  (19).jpg 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ70  (10).jpg 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ70  (21).jpg

its just missing a turbo :hearteyes: . I would love one of these, i take its a south american import?

its just missing a turbo :hearteyes: . I would love one of these, i take its a south american import?
Right on, imported. For my needs a turbo would be super fluous and another part to be concerned about. I was taken by how well it had been taken care of. Looks like it's never been off road. And with less than a hundred thousand miles on the clock, actually 157 kilometers, made acquiring it easier. With Dana 60 axles and air conditioning I'm in heaven.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Never imported into the USA so as common as hen's teeth here too. And with retention of the sturdy chassis topped by creature comforts hard to beat.
Cheers

Back