Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Chinese 4x4 products.

Ben

Guru
Country Flag
australia
Some one on one of the other forums I'm on recently ordered an air locker form this company and has been very impressed with cost, service and quality. :icon-smile:

Just had a look on the website and they've got a lot of different bits and pieces and quite a few cruiser bits. :icon-cool:

Unfortunately theirs no prices on the website. :thumbdown:

http://www.china4x4extreme.com/

Graham is the man for the job I would guess for anything from these chaps.

How close are they to you??

Tenda 4x4 Off Road Accessories Manufacturer
Add:Room 537 LuoZi Plaza NO.165 Yageer Street NingBo China.
Tel:0086-574-88157418
P.c:315153
Fax:0086-574-88187987
Mob:0086-13777-121797
Email:[email protected] / [email protected]

Last edited:
Theirs a few bits I'm going to contact them for prices on.

Foxwing, LED lighting and HID spotlights, maxtrax, tyre repair kita and roof top tents. :think:

The 80 and 100 series roof racks look good. :clap:

Shame their isnt a 70 series one. :thumbdown:

A lot of the stuff their selling looks identical to what Tigerz11 sell. :think:

Well if you want to give me some pictures from their site, we will ask for you if you like.
We can ask if there is a 70 SWB roof rack if you want.
Many places on Chinese websites do LED light bars, roof tents, etc, etc, now

Most likely, their stuff is bought from a manufacture in the Shenzen area, which is by Gaungzhou, South China.
An industrial place so big, it would probably be a greater area than the whole of the UK.
Shenzen and it's outlying areas is huge.

Gra.

As some of you might remember, I went to China looking to source 4x4 parts. I visited several factories and suppliers. The quality of some of the stuff is really shocking. In one of the places I visited I shattered a snorkle just by squeezing it! There is some good stuff out there, the tricky part is finding it. Very much a case of buyer beware.

Ian

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
ARB had some of the china made diff locks tested in an independant testing house there are videos on you tube they didnt fair well.

image?id=46839.jpg

As some of you might remember, I went to China looking to source 4x4 parts. I visited several factories and suppliers. The quality of some of the stuff is really shocking. In one of the places I visited I shattered a snorkle just by squeezing it! There is some good stuff out there, the tricky part is finding it. Very much a case of buyer beware.

Ian

Agree. :thumbup:

Cant believe you shattered a snorkel just by squeezing it. :shock:

ARB had some of the china made diff locks tested in an independent testing house there are videos on you tube they didnt fair well.

It wasnt independent it was ARB. :icon-wink:

This is from a discussion on another forum im on:-

Ben said:
jsyboy83 said:
This was the main reason I've decided to go for an original part rather than the chinese one... this video made my mind up for sure...

Thanks to you both

Ed

Then the video ARB made has done its job! :lol:

They are going to be biased and want to make the other lockers look weak.

I find it interesting that they felt the need to go to the trouble of buying a Chinese copy, then making a video testing it to destruction. :?

They must see these cheap copies as a threat, but then if there as poorly made and weak as ARB will make out, then surely word would soon get around that there not worth bothering with. :roll:

I found this video, and some of the comments interesting. :)

Ben

Cant believe you shattered a snorkel just by squeezing it. :shock:

It was made of very thin hard plastic. It just looked and felt poor. It did surprise me how easily it broke. I got told it must have been a faulty one and they did not have any others for me to see. Another one I saw was very similar to a Safari one, much better quality.

With the snorkles and bumpers I looked at it was easy to spot the rubbish, and there was plenty, the lockers and winches were much harder to evaluate. One winch company had a test rig with load and current readings but no real way of seeing how long they would last. Dipping a winch into nice clean water and running it is not really the same as grinding paste mud.

Ian

Back