Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Clean (?) 60 in Wakefield

I dont think that will be around long... Very nice.. Fair on the price i think:thumbup:

Not known to me Jake, but looks quite something. You might look long and hard to find one as good though. Priced quite high maybe as its a dealer/chancer selling it.
I would like to think it was like the top underneath, if it was then someone gets a good condition 60. If I was looking to spend £7.5k on a Cruiser to use I'd put it into a good solid 80 series, much more usable in the modern world, would you swap your Hundie for it??

I’d happily swap for a week for the grin factor (and the claimed 35mpg), but then I’d probably ask to have the 100 back.

Compared to an 80 they are stone age, I'd wager the 7 days would be 7 hours to get the 100 back.
When describing a 60, " tough but rough" springs to mind, that said I still have a soft spot for them and will have another on the road sometime.
35mpg ?? ask someone who has had a good few, done more than 100K in various ones from the early ones ( 1980) to the last one registered in the UK ( June 1990) and he will tell you that 35 mpg is just not attainable. You might get 26-27 on a steady run, very low 20's knocking about and below that with an auto.

Yeah, that made me read the rest of the ad with a large pinch of salt handy.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Seen many an example shiney on top and rusty as hell underneath. No engine pics either. Tailgate has had some work, but it could be a good one, if it’s as good as it looks I’d say that’s a fair price.
35mpg :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:
Still it has a 3h engine and vinyl leather :laughing-rolling:

Yeah, that made me read the rest of the ad with a large pinch of salt handy.
I had a 1982 60 series from the mid to late 90s.. Us lads would go every where in it, regular trips to Lake District never once thought it was a Rough Ride... I remember thinking what a lovely smooth ride it was... Wish i still had it..

Mmm! Interesting....Check out his other items for sale........

Mmm! Interesting....Check out his other items for sale........

Nice mk4/5 hilux front double cardon prop! Would fit real nice on a lifted 80!

I prefer the 2nd 60 to the first! Mind you the gearboxes are expensive and a right bstrd to sortout LOL!!:laughing-rolling::thumbup:

I was just looking at this import around the corner from me. One for the Active Vacation thread ...

Obviously Zero points for description and dubious provenance but if it’s even remotely as described it could be worth a punt.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/173909779841
I hope it checks out Jacob, Definitely worth a punt.... But i smell a Rat... Hes either knackered his spell check or hes, Well i cant say...:eusa-shhh: with such good condition and Low Low miles you wouldnt start it at 99p and No reserve... Would You!?

Last edited:
Back