Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Comarnic - Romania - 2019

Dam it Clive! Why cant you be a Cadbury man
View attachment 158196

:shock:

:eusa-naughty::eusa-naughty::eusa-naughty:

I hit ‘like’ then thought erm... no - don’t like...

Cadbury I do like Nick, but I can get that from Istanbul Duty-Free...

Galaxy is better and it’s like it was made from unicorn milk, nobody sells it in this neck of the woods...

KEEP YER HANDS OFF! AND THE SAUSAGES :lol::lol::lol:

Cheers Nick, I know there’ll be some left... :pray:

Swap cookies for sausages and Galaxy and this is how I see Nick on the way over…

Don’t want to worry you or anything …

Having loaded the truck i'm wishing now i'd put the tent full forwad so i could keep the spare tyre on the rack as well . The woman is nuts not long ago 5 of us travelled to France for 4 days in the 80 and there was loads of room even with the wedding frocks , but this time i'm dreading to see what she brings home from shopping coz i might have to drive with it on my knee !

But shes only little! Shayne, if we dont see you in the morning at the terminal I'll be stopping at adinkerke for smokes so will wait for you there

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sound i want smokes to .
I'm just writing down where i'm going , i'm pretty sure the German and Romanian campsites are saved in my satnav but the new address for Austria is here

Naturcamp. Wienerwald
Leopoldigasse 2
2392 / Sulz
Austria

No probs. I stuck a little star on my maps for it

That second Austrian place we stayed (when it rained) was nice but ending the day with an hour and a half driving out in the sticks with a ludicrously slow speed limit feeling like the road to nowhere to get to it means theres gotta be someplace better .

Plus it was so steep it was tiered - and none of us have a handbrake worth having :lol:

That second Austrian place we stayed (when it rained) was nice but ending the day with an hour and a half driving out in the sticks with a ludicrously slow speed limit feeling like the road to nowhere to get to it means theres gotta be someplace better .

Plus it was so steep it was tiered - and none of us have a handbrake worth having :lol:
True but 2 of us have "park"

Of course , but keep hope you will learn to drive one day ;)

I have had a manual car for 23 years thanks. Only use the auto for shopping trips

And ADAC said no "we can only take new customers from Germany"

They suggested i phone the AA :laughing-rolling: i want break down cover but i'm not willing to pay the price of a new car :violence-stickwhac:

New plan - dont break down .

I forgot to call them so just went AA. My poor gaping a#$e

Cheers David , Flux added it to my policy which runs out in November for 52 quid .

Once i phoned the AA , they couldn't do short spell european cover but they could do this , and this , and this . It felt like an hour later i hung up on them but i'd long stopped listening when the bidding passed 350 though it did continue to climb .

Back