Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Comarnic - Romania - 2019

Ours is booked - just for next week though. Taking the loooong slow way to get to yours :)

Still working out the exact dates we will be there as we need to fly back to a wedding in Cornwall for the 22nd - hoping we can align that with the body shop work too :)

No takers? :laughing-rolling:
I'll be coming care of British Airways but I don't think I could get the mower on as cabin luggage, I do have a 5ltr can of Thompsons water seal for Clive if one of you kind chaps could fit it in the back of your truck please. I will bring it to the meet at Trevor's local later this month.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
1. Trendsetter
2. Trev and Clare
3. higgy and clare
4. Grant & Sarah
5. Jacob & Emma & Raf (Another Xmas present sorted - thanks)
6. David (almost certain according to plan - wot plan?)[/QUOTE]
7. Helen and Shayne
8. Chas (Courtesy of British Airways) (business class of course)

Last edited:
Clive I know how you like to arrange events for your visitors, how about this,
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/spot...bracing-bear-tourism/ar-AADhbQ0?OCID=AVRES007
Clive I know how you like to arrange events for your visitors, how about this,
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/spot...bracing-bear-tourism/ar-AADhbQ0?OCID=AVRES007

It’s 100% hit & miss to see one in the wild Chas. I’ve been here 18 years spending near on every weekend in the mountains and forests, and mostly on Mt. Sinaia where there are many sightings, but I’ve only ever seen one, a cub, sitting on the side of the road eating a mars bar :lol:

There is a Bear Sanctuary that’s opened up, but I’ve never been. There’s a fenced enclosure for tourists, and the bears come out of the forest to look st you, not the other way around.
We could give that a try if everyone is willing.

If those on the list make it here, it’s gonna be tight. I can arrange with the neighbor for parking/campers, as I said, we have 4 double en-suite rooms available, and 2 (not finished but habitable) doubles but not en-suite (yet).

Otherwise it’s camping, or we could arrange to borrow Carmen’s empty house across the track.
We’ll make some enquirers...

Great! Love having the place full of folks :dance: especially you Land Cruiser sorts :lol: and quite a few new faces too :thumbup:

I remember one memorable day in Croatia when I saw a bear, two eagles and a stag with huge antlers all on the same day but in different places on our travels.
BTW Clive, I'm still not smoking it's been nearly a year now.

I remember one memorable day in Croatia when I saw a bear, two eagles and a stag with huge antlers all on the same day but in different places on our travels.
BTW Clive, I'm still not smoking it's been nearly a year now.

Bravo Chas, you’ll have to teach me how...

BTW, I woke up looking like this this morning...

3ED953B6-F227-4FB3-96A4-A78C0094EC4F.jpeg
1CC8B263-6E26-4910-8B62-479BA457985F.jpeg

It’s never a pretty sight at the best of times, but this took me aback. Apparently it’s some type of streptococcus gone wild overnight, I’m not clued up on long words specially medical ones, but I’ve an appointment with a knife tomorrow afternoon... that should sort it...

Reactions: Pat
You've not been upsetting Aura have you? that looks like a right hander to me.

I’ve only ever seen one, a cub, sitting on the side of the road eating a mars bar :lol:
What sort of local brew were you on at the time?

There’s a fenced enclosure for tourists, and the bears come out of the forest to look st you, not the other way around.
:laughing-rolling:
Do they bring their cameras Clive? Nudge the little ones and point at the tourists?

I swear the Mars Bar one is gospel Rich, it was on the grass verge with a traffic queue crawling past and some kid threw half a Mars Bar to the bear cub. It was comical :lol:

Bravo Chas, you’ll have to teach me how...

BTW, I woke up looking like this this morning...

View attachment 156872 View attachment 156873

It’s never a pretty sight at the best of times, but this took me aback. Apparently it’s some type of streptococcus gone wild overnight, I’m not clued up on long words specially medical ones, but I’ve an appointment with a knife tomorrow afternoon... that should sort it...
Got to get those things sorted out.I’ve kept out of trouble since dislocating my hip for the third time while working on my sawmill about 3 months ago.
Some reckon I’m mad to keep on working but I love it and i’m Pretty sure most. Of the club members are the same.It’s just repairs & mtce on the body
For you Clive but don’t get a face lift,you are good as you are.

Got to get those things sorted out.I’ve kept out of trouble since dislocating my hip for the third time while working on my sawmill about 3 months ago.
Some reckon I’m mad to keep on working but I love it and i’m Pretty sure most. Of the club members are the same.It’s just repairs & mtce on the body
For you Clive but don’t get a face lift,you are good as you are.
My old man's 80 this year. He's just finished replacing the AHC with a pedders kit, new fuel tank and sump, cv boots and track rod ends on his 100 series..
You gotta keep doing stuff. Its what makes us tick.

Back