Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Comarnic - Romania - 2019

Mine are more like 34 but i'm happy with them so far , can't see them wearing well though too soft for this kind of trip .

I'm happy with mine...... except it's slow and has a drinking problem

Sorry Nick, but you can’t imagine what slow really is...

Wait till your turbo packs in, then you might have some idea... :lol:

Thats the weight of them mine probably weigh similar to my Toyo mt 33's so no real difference , when the clock says 70 i'm doing 76 .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Another benefit of having an auto - it will get there when it wants to , my manual puts it all on me :lol:
I really wish you could spend a day with me in the lorry listening to me bitch about how effing sh1t autos are, i really do hate them. But the simple fact is theres nothing to dislike about the toyota ones. It doesnt roll forwards or backwards when you dont want it to, its always ready to go and except for maybe the first 2 minutes on a cold day its never in the wrong gear

Blimey wish mine would do 90, she is more like 65

Tell me about it fellow 1HZ, it’s like kph is the same as mph, mine will cruise at 120, and on a straight decline I’ve even had 140, but when you convert that to mph, it’s quite sad really, 75 ish and in the extreme 87 ish.
Anyway, the national road speed limit here is 100, so I’m not so out of place tootling along at 62 ish mph.
Needless to say I don’t use motorways very much :lol:

Hey Nick i think i lied about the "acceptable" wiggle at 90 , checked tyre pressures today and no two tyres were the same with as much as 10 psi different in some which might explain the wiggle :)

Is this the plan ?

Copied and pasted removing only Belgium and dates - i think :?

6 hours
Park Wertheim-Bettingen, Geiselbrunnweg 31, 97877 Wertheim Bettingen/Main, Germany

+5 hours
Bimbo-Binder-Promenade 15, 3100 St. Pölten, Austria

+6 hours
Camping Route Roemenie, Romania Arad Ghioroc sat Minis strada Principala nr. 298, Arad Ghioroc sat Minis 317137, Romania

+6 hours to Clive’s mansion .

Ah you want to visit your mate in Romania on the way up so +̶6̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶C̶l̶i̶v̶e̶’̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶.̶ ̶ 6 hours from the Arad camp to there instead .

Unfortunately I've had some bad news from the hospital, my kidney problem has worsened to the point of needing the dialysis very soon and the hospital doesn't think the trip to Romania is a good idea because of the problems that might arise if I was taken ill while abroad.
So I've had to cancel my flight, I was really looking forward to seeing Romania again. If you do manage a trip to Lincomb in the future Clive we'll meet up there.
Trevor has a box for you with the water seal and your belated birthday present and the monocular for Anna.
I shall look forward to seeing all the pics from the trip.
Au Revoir chaps

Unfortunately I've had some bad news from the hospital, my kidney problem has worsened to the point of needing the dialysis very soon and the hospital doesn't think the trip to Romania is a good idea because of the problems that might arise if I was taken ill while abroad.
So I've had to cancel my flight, I was really looking forward to seeing Romania again. If you do manage a trip to Lincomb in the future Clive we'll meet up there.
Trevor has a box for you with the water seal and your belated birthday present and the monocular for Anna.
I shall look forward to seeing all the pics from the trip.
Au Revoir chaps

Very sorry to hear this Chas, but TBH, if there is any risk by coming here, I’d prefer that you get the treatment you need on home turf.

We’ll keep you posted on our antics, photos etc., I know it won’t be the same, but your health has to come first mate.

Take care Chas and do as they tell you, OK?

Really sorry to hear this Chas. Much as you’ll probably have thought long and hard as to whether to cancel, Clive’s right, you’ve made the right decision.
Plenty of treks closer to home from now mate.

Looks like the weather may be kind next week, it’s been super wet recently, I’ve been wondering if my gateway will withstand the traffic without going to axle deep mud :lol:

3368C09F-98FA-4DF3-8712-B21DA4FB9EDA.png

Back