Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Come Up Winches

WestCoastOffRoad

Land Cruiser Club sponsor
Promoted Company
Country Flag
uk
Come Up Winches now available through West Coast Off Road.

Back in 2001, all COMEUP automotive winches had CE Marking approved. Also COMEUP filed the CBS (Cone Brake Structure) patent in U.S., U.K., Germany, Taiwan, China. etc.

During 2001 to 2005, COMEUP introduced more products to the winch market and also extended products to four main categories: Automotive, ATV/UTV, Industrial and AC Winch. COMEUP products, providing firm lifting and pulling capabilities, have been enabling customers in various industries to perform profound operations in the construction, utility, energy and recovery markets. Meanwhile, COMEUP products are widely trusted and proven by winching professionals and have established win-win relationships with many strategic partners.

Take a look at some of the winches available from Come Up at:

westcoastoffroad.co.uk

come up logo.pngimage001.jpg

How do they stack up against Warn winches with regards to parts availability and ease of rebuild?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I've had a fair few winches and Warn are bottom on the list I can't imagine anything being worse and their service was rubbish
Yes the 8274 performs well when it's working
Tds are good but it's the back up that truly sells them
I have a come up too and it's very nicely made but the tie rods have rusted already
I've been to a test day for these and was very impressed and they really did give them some work to do
Can't say on the spare parts front but nothing is going to beat TDS for that
But the CU is a nice product

We have used the come up winches ourselves in the past in some pretty demanding situations and it never missed a beat. The winches are one of the best quality pieces of kit within there price range and the Seal models are one of few winches to come with a proper IP waterproof rating.

Most of the winches are available off the shelf so spare parts won't be a problem.

The newer Seal Gen2 range is now finished in a neat black powdercoat which will sort out the surface rust on the tie bars and make an already tough winch, that bit more weatherproof. The Gen2 Seal range with intergrated bridge is available already with the rest of the Gen2 range to follow soon.

All sounds good. Definitely something to consider.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back