Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Considering breaking an HJ61

outdoordan

Supporter
I need the engine, rad, exhaust, maybe rear springs plus a few other bits.

Does anyone else out there have a wish list or would be interested in the rest of the vehicle?... once the lump is out. if i had the springs there would be an old set fitted so it rolled.

only got a small driveway. already got plans to stick a leyland daf four tonner in the garden... cant have the rest of the place turning into a vehicle graveyard

cheers

OD

I would be interested in the remainder of the truck.. see how you get on with it.
I'll speak to you soon. . Better get back to work ...

I’m looking for a 24v alternator with internal regulator. Any other spare bits I can manage with my limited fundage always welcome as I’m trying to build a bit of a stock.

I need the engine, rad, exhaust, maybe rear springs plus a few other bits.

Does anyone else out there have a wish list or would be interested in the rest of the vehicle?... once the lump is out. if i had the springs there would be an old set fitted so it rolled.

only got a small driveway. already got plans to stick a leyland daf four tonner in the garden... cant have the rest of the place turning into a vehicle graveyard

cheers

OD
Rear Axle if not lsd

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
if anyone else wants anything let me know before the seventh of may

Im in scotland. Heading back to south wales on the 8th. Stopping on way to look at truck/haggle. He was trying to sell whole vehicle a year ago for 2,500... didnt sell. now hes breaking it. Ill get photos. I was thinking of buying the whole thing, having the bits I need and breaking/selling on the rest.

Having a big shopping list might make haggling a bit easier.

You could make him an offer for the whole truck and let out the bits you don’t want.

Thats what I'm thinking Moggy, or if he doesnt want to sell the whole truck make him an offer for for a job lot of parts that everyone wants on here. Im not interested in making any money on this but I'd be happy to save a few quid on the new engine if I can

I am looking for the word "TOYOTA" on the grille, so if the letters are not broken I am interested. Not worried if the rest of the grille is broken, it is only the letters that I want. Would prefer chrome but will settle for painted

Has it got a sunroof? If so may be interested in the roof control module relay thingy

Back