Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

cost of fuel

ratrace

Country Flag
uk
The long awaited PFS has now opened at Costco Sheffield. Premium fuels are 94.9p per litre, price guaranteed until at least 03/03/16.

They are opening one at Thurrock lakeside soon

2402069_1.jpg

Haven't seen a price like that in this country for a long time. [emoji4]

Diesel is the Equivalent of £0.30 per litre here (USA) :icon-rolleyes:

:icon-surprised:

And I thought we had it good down here at £0.45 per litre! :flags-australia:

Do you find diesel easy to find over there Beau?

I find some of the garages, or fuel servo's as they call them here, dont all sell diesel! Theres quite a few that only sell petrol! :icon-rolleyes:

I imagine as the US also has a bit of a thing for big engined petrol's, like the Aussies then it could be the same. :think:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
:icon-surprised:

And I thought we had it good down here at £0.45 per litre! :flags-australia:

Do you find diesel easy to find over there Beau?

I find some of the garages, or fuel servo's as they call them here, dont all sell diesel! Theres quite a few that only sell petrol! :icon-rolleyes:

I imagine as the US also has a bit of a thing for big engined petrol's, like the Aussies then it could be the same. :think:

It's touch and go really... Some places you have to search for a diesel station, but in main cities it's better. I would say about half of the stations sell diesel, the other half only petrol. They're growing fast though, as Diesels are becoming increasingly more popular with the smaller economic diesel engines. I doubt the people here will ever change there ways though, petrol and big V8's is what they like. Don't ask me why...

Some states like Texas have Bio-Diesel blends cheaper than petrol prices at around £0.20 a litre. Crazy!

Back