Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Couple of quick questions

cmcmill01

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Morning,
Got the windows tinted at the back of the LC an was wondering if the rubber at the top or the rear sides should go under the the lip, they are not at the moment, see picture below?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390648475.400645.jpg
Also got the same people to put a new radio in the 80, and doesn't look like the fitted the screws back correctly in the ashtray!
What are the screws meant to screw into, see the left hole in the picture has just a big gap at the back!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390648510.126709.jpg
Cheers
Craig

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not an 80 expert, but I've fitted a few windows in my time and it does look to me like they've not managed to pull the lip to the inside with the draw cord! If that's the case it's a massive miss!!!

The windows look exactly the same as mine. can't see a lip for the rubber to go under or behind. Took the screw out from behind my ashtray and there#s what appears to be a captive nut/clip that the screw goes into.

Last edited:
Ok looks like a couple of conflicting opinions on the windows, anybody got some pictures?
Thanks for the info on the captive nut/clip, thought as much, anybody know the part code, where I would find the part code and do I just go to the local Toyota garage to get it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back