Garage
Seems like a cover up to me.

May sacking our defense minister and telling the police not to take any action,

Like something out of Line of duty.

…Or House of Cards. (UK)

I dare say we or Mrs May have not seen the last of Gavin Williamson.
She may live to regret this one.
Let’s take everyone’s minds off the local elections maybe?

Yeah, but it makes a change from Brexit. Speaking of which have we left yet? Are we staying? Has everyone gone on holiday or are they going to do it all last minute again like the last time?

Chris I told you years ago we would not be leaving lol. They'll be kicking the can down the road for ever as in the new status quo.

Chris I told you years ago we would not be leaving lol. They'll be kicking the can down the road for ever as in the new status quo.
Unless they obey their own law that says we will be leaving on the 29th March at 11 AM.

They'll just revise it Rich.

Yes we don't know any of the details of the big leak. They treat us like mushrooms, shovel shit on us and keep us in the dark.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
They'll just revise it Rich.
It has Royal Ascent and is law but I agree, I thoroughly expect there will be a way to circumvent it somehow.

Yes we don't know any of the details of the big leak. They treat us like mushrooms, shovel shit on us and keep us in the dark.
No wonder it all stinks. Far beyond the recent normal level of stink.

Definitely, tried to push through flogging the mobile contracts to a Chinese firm despite warning and objections from security advisers, and she tried to do it through the NSC to avoid scrutiny or adequate debate.

Back