Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Custom Water Tank

garygiles1963

Hi

I'm looking for recommendations for company's who make custom Water tanks.

Thanks
Gary

Hi Gary,

Not really answering your question i'm afraid but FWIW:

I spoke with Direct Water Tanks whose price was jaw dropping, especially given it was a standard rectangular tank - no fancy cut-outs or shapes. £660 + VAT for a 900 x 700 x 200. Don't get me wrong I understand the cost of bespoke manufacture, but its a lot of money compared to off the shelf tanks.

I went with an AF Tank from Marine Scene in the end. I only ordered it a few days ago and it hasn't turned up yet but can report back if you're interested.

I was going to push the button with a CAK tank but they get REALLY bad reviews on google re. delivery/ customer service, and didn't respond to my e-mail asking for a quote so for me they are not worth the potential hassle. Use with caution.

Nick,

The dimensions you have are almost the same as I need. Which tank did you order?

G.

Actually by the time I came to order the tank i had re jigged things so I needed one that was a bit longer but less wide.

I went for this one in the end

https://www.marinescene.co.uk/product/10686/af-rigid-water-tank-71-litre-low-profile

I umm'ed and arr'ed for ages about which one to buy and how big we needed. I would have liked it a bit bigger but the low profile was more important because it is being under slung under the vehicle where the spare wheel used to go.

I think this is the solution for me. 60L is fine for me, I also like to save weight.

I look forward to seeing your installation and your option of the tanks.

G.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back