Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

diesel pomp problem

Dirk

Country Flag
belgium
I dropped my lj73 run 24td some time to recharge the battery and noticed a place under the engine when I checked what it was turned out to be the diesel. I did a control around the pump and looked every few second a drops diesel bottom lose weight the supply checked and the supply to the nozzles these are all well does anyone ever had such a problem with the diesel pump I can make out that it is a rotary pump and no line pump

Hi Dirk and welcome.
It could be any number of things. Can you get a smart phone in there to take photos and see where it might be coming from? The 80 series can have leakage from the Automatic Cold Start Device (ACSD) but I don't know if the 73 has one. There are probably a few guys on here who can help but it's probably fair to say that few if any know the 70 series better than @Ben so he may be able to help?

Good luck with it.

Hi Dirk and welcome.
It could be any number of things. Can you get a smart phone in there to take photos and see where it might be coming from? The 80 series can have leakage from the Automatic Cold Start Device (ACSD) but I don't know if the 73 has one. There are probably a few guys on here who can help but it's probably fair to say that few if any know the 70 series better than @Ben so he may be able to help?

Good luck with it.
Hello, I have taken two photos from the diesel pump, on one of the two pictures there is a red spot above there under the diesel diesel pump drips on the engine mount screw block, I do not know from where the diesel comes there is no sight on. But as you said there were no photos, for this I added them.

dieselpomp.jpg dieselpomp1.jpg

Back