Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

do aftermarket seat covers for 105 Series exist?

Kileni

I've searched and searched online, and don't seem to find any seat covers for the 105 Series Landcruisers (which seem to be different the 100 Series seats).

Can anyone help me by sharing some options/links?

yes, they would be the same as the 100 series, look at escape seat covers, melville and moon to name just a few.

I still need help, please.

Here are pictures of my seat. I can't seem to find anything for sale that has the middle section attached to the passenger section as my Landcruiser does.

Note: It was NOT easy to tip my Landcruiser backward to get this picture. :)

IMG_6009.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0822.jpeg
    IMG_0822.jpeg
    723.7 KB · Views: 723
It seems we're reaching the conclusion that for the 105 Series Landcruiser that has the pictured seat configuration, there are no aftermarket seat covers available, huh? :(

Speak to the guys at Takla in South Africa - www.takla.co.za. I have their covers in my 100 series. They are tailored in the true sense of the word, and are about the best quality product I can remember purchasing ever. Email them photos and they will tell you if they can make the covers. The guy who helped me is Jade Wagenaar - cool guy - [email protected]

I'm in SA next week and could bring them back for you the week after next to save shipping if that would help. They are down the road from where I'm staying, so it would be no hassle.

Thank you for the super helpful and kind reply. I ended up getting a local guy (N Africa) to make covers for me. They turned out well.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back