Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Does life get much better

Josh Tagg

Country Flag
uk
Here we are in Edinburgh, not a cloud in the sky, had to get out of the tent as was too warm. Yes TOO WARM. Jet boil has done the honours and made a good coffee, now going to get sarnies on the go for a good day of what's the word...... drinking. Marvellous

20180506_093323.jpg

Can't fault you both. Enjoy. See all the hard work paid off with the truck mate :)

Fantastic. In South Wales on the bike next week. Hope it's still nice.

Exactly Karl it's now hopefully all the good part of using it as often as possible! All being well Chris aye, got a tow bar on the bike for camp trailer?

Good weekend for camping, didn't go myself, most local sites too busy
What site is that in Edinburgh ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Good to see you out and about Josh... :thumbup:

May is the best time of the year in Scotland IME, enjoy.

Warm here too these last 3 weeks, mid to high 20’s at any rate. Looking forward to you guys coming in August (should be warmer still then)...

Good weekend for camping, didn't go myself, most local sites too busy
What site is that in Edinburgh ?
Morton hall, very nice place with decent pub and good facilities. Also have wig wams to hire

Yeah weather has been spot on, 25 degrees yesterday and hardly any wind. Was a novelty putting tent away dry that's not happened since France! Sounds good to me:sunglasses:

Yes, I know what you mean. My Foxwing set up has always been there to keep the rain off. Only ever used it one to give shade. Lovely putting all the kit away when it's dry and aired through.

To answer your question josh, no, it doesnt get much better. This is what its all about imo. doesn't cost much neither, and can cost nothing on a lot of occasions other than diesel..
glad your enjoying your 80 and its giving you something back after all that hard work.:thumbup:

Back