Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Does the 70 share a sunroof with any other Toyota?

Bund

Country Flag
great_britain
The sunroof has deteriorated which i see is a common issue. Does the 70 share the sunroof with any other car? I hear the glass version might fit but dont know which car from?

Paint chap is saying filling it and then painting wont last, how others dealt with it?

Look up the part number on www.toyodiy.com , then go to the parts finder section and it will tell you if the part is shared with any other models.

The glass one will fit from the square light 70's. As far as I know the sunroof from a 60 will fit aswell. Not sure about other cruisers though but if you find definite info about this will you pass it on as I'm in the same boat as you

I think finding a good sun roof is going to be a tall ask.

I'm wondering if it's feasible to get a piece of toughened glass cut to fit and then seal in place?

As ugly as it looks this looks the cheapest option. http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/181492476530?_mwBanner=1

I think someone quoted £1500/2000 for new headlining and I think a working roof but that's getting on for half what I paid for the car. I clearly paid to much for it. I hope karma catches up with the seller, but I was stupid.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back