Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Donnington show

Gary820

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Is anyone going along this year to Donnington 4x4 show on feb19th?

http://www.donington4x4show.co.uk/

My new work officially opens 17th so providing I don't get stuck in the office all weekend we should be over.

I was thinking of taking a trip up, asked my brother if I could stay at his on the Saturday night but he's away

Round the corner for me so I always go.

I doubt i can make it but i have an inkling its probably better than the overland show . Will someone please take a camera along because google images gives very little by way of encouragement so i can only guess the organizers use facebook to promote themselves ?

:banana-gotpics:

I'll be going with a couple of mates (rover owners :icon-rolleyes:)... I guess that means I will be going and they might eventually turn up :icon-biggrin:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I doubt i can make it but i have an inkling its probably better than the overland show . Will someone please take a camera along because google images gives very little by way of encouragement so i can only guess the organizers use facebook to promote themselves ?

:banana-gotpics:
I've been a few times and the trade stands are certainly better organised than the AO show and it's indoors which is good if it's bad weather.

Gutted I can't go due to unable to walk.....

I have had a tumor removed from my ankle. luckly not cancer but can't walk for a good while yet.

Not that far away from me so may just have a run down to take a look round even though I'm not an off road 4x4ist.

I have had a tumor removed from my ankle. luckly not cancer but can't walk for a good while yet.
Oh bugger, I take back my little joke Stu, I hope you make a full recovery mate.

Get well soon mate.

May bump into a few people there then.

Good chance I'll be going now as probably picking up a winch :)

well i got my ticket in the post so i guess i'm definitely going.

well i got my ticket in the post so i guess i'm definitely going.
Yep, got mine too. Well I've bought it but it hasn't actually arrived yet.

Back