Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Donnington show

Yep close for me too, picking up new winch and want to talk to Craig at the buzzweld stand about some products ( might purchase some ) other than that just a day out :)

Andy what time you guys heading out? I might join up ( suspect you guys are going around the m25)

I wanted a look at those new 'shackles' made from plasma rope and a few other bits but I'll just order on line what I want.
We usually do other stuff while over that way as we have friends nearby but the thought of a couple of hours driving isn't appealing lol. Have to go to Wolverhampton on Wednesday as it is.

Gok, we leaving eastbourne around 6 ish, expect to be at the m25 junction with m23 around 7

Andy

Gok, we leaving eastbourne around 6 ish, expect to be at the m25 junction with m23 around 7

Andy

Humm. I might not be out of bed at 7 :)

Will see you on the other side.

What time you hiting the M1? i'm right by junction 6. Was gonna leave around 0730

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Not sure how long it will be from the Gatwick / m23 junction, around an hour I guess so probably 8 ish, ill switch the cb on & shout / listen out ch 25

I've only got a midland alan handheld thing, never actually used it but i'll give it a go. if not i'll leave a bit before and drive slowly. won't be difficult, theres a loooong stretch thats 50 with average speed jobbies on it.

Tanks full, coffees made and fags rolled, may just go get a healthy nutritious breakfast from mcdonalds and it should be time to bump into Andy. See you all there!

Well seen a few cruiser's there but never met anyone lol, got my winch and bought a wood stove as well 'O' and a recovery strap, back home now having a brew :)

Likewise. Good day out. Show wasn't up to much but we had a good natter in the car park.

Umm... nice to see everyone, Chris, Chas, Mr lomas, Andy, Sam, Craig, Kb, Rosy, Roy and Towpac.

Didn't see all those but it was a good day out. Bought a couple of Buzzweld products to try out otherwise it was as expected, LawnRover biased.

Well I managed to spend £190. Main purchase was baskets for my fridge freezer but got a few bits n bobs too

Just got home, usual stuff as expected, saw a few people & convoy on the way up the M1 with Nick & Craig.

Had a major ( by cruiser standards) problem with Sams truck on the way back..........one of the windscreen washer jets became partly blocked!!!!

Andy

I'm just wondering how Chas is getting on. I saw him parked up at Leicester Forrest services as I zoomed past.
Ps. The drive up was far more entertaining in convoy than the drive down.

Hopefully he just stopped for a leak (no pun intended) but with his luck.....................

Back