Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

downloading the serice book

Crispin

Downloaded fine this time and much faster than last night. Was getting 148k/s but came down tonight at 270k/s line speed is the same here.

Thanks for looking.

:thumbup:

Lots of errors and warnings in the log file but it's all hacking attempts. I could not find anything specific to you or the file.

The server was getting hammered last night and is calmer tonight. It will be slow when getting hammered but should not give you errors like that... :think:

Anyway - you have the file now :)

Trying to download a 70 Series manual but get:

Kiwicruiser, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can you tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Thks

i think you need to have more posts then you do. its to stop people just joining up and taking all the good things of the site.
So post some more pictures of your great camper and your trip.
this will help you and also give us some nice pictures to deam at while in work.
Stu

Thanks for that answer Stumog, I has the same issue as Kiwicruiser and can't send any PMs!
I have a ton of questions, so will get those up to "unlock" features.

Casper

Hi, even if registered and tried to download a manual, it says I don’t have permission, is it normal? Thanks.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It maybe the case that you have to do a certain number of posts before you get "permission" I can't see how many you've done from my phone.

What stumog said up there☝️

Back