Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Dubrovnik 2018

Slov 2 is up, no Clive, this is not the one your'e waiting for.
The stol pass from end to end, you may want to skip till we are up high (no trees) im just doing a version with just the middle bit.

Usual potty mouth warnings!

Love the altitude and that type of track at circa 0:58

but all that run through the forest is really good stuff Nick.

Yes it was very nice. Reminded me of your ridge run but I think you'd win in a competition.
You'll be happy to know Clive
20180811_183421.jpg
The directors cut is in edit

Great pics and great trip. Looks like you had a blast.

Im heading out there a little later in the yearbut heading further south - Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Albania. The lakes at Plitvice are on the itinerary.

They are awesome. We didn't get much of a boat ride from where we parked so if you can do some research before you might get a longer boat ride. (We visited on the way from one camp to another)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Now that you've finally found the thread Trev, you could post some of your photo's!

Nice bit of winch bitchin’ there Nick :lol:

Good to see you all keeping calm and thinking it through.

That vid took 3 mugs of tea....

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Well I tried to edit out the bits where they were parked up with nothing much happening. I did however keep the bit in with Rosy and I struggling to pull the rope up the hill while his lordship sat watching.
I know its long but hope it watches ok. Ive never really tried putting anything together like that. normally its just linking clips together where it starts a new file after ten minutes. This was a bit trickier!

Back