Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

East anglian off road show.

I'll let you know when we do the next trip. Nothing like playing in the mud but nice for a social wild camping and all that stuff. The lad would prob enjoy it again. He could be one of the gate men lol
Cb is handy to have in. That's if you don't already have one
I'll let you know when we do the next trip. Nothing like playing in the mud but nice for a social wild camping and all that stuff. The lad would prob enjoy it again. He could be one of the gate men lol
Yeah he would. He loves the whole experience. My mates with tricked up tubularframed landys took him around this weekend too as well as in the cruiser. Let him drive the landcruiser round a large grass field too last night. Look on his face worth amillion. Let know when mate as we'd love to tag along if the dates are ok for us.

Yeah he would. He loves the whole experience. My mates with tricked up tubularframed landys took him around this weekend too as well as in the cruiser. Let him drive the landcruiser round a large grass field too last night. Look on his face worth amillion. Let know when mate as we'd love to tag along if the dates are ok for us.
Will do.
I can imagine his face. I'd have loved for my dad to have been into the types of things we are.
Have to get some pennies together to add another to the collection for him

Will do.
I can imagine his face. I'd have loved for my dad to have been into the types of things we are.
Have to get some pennies together to add another to the collection for him
Well there's a really clean 24v auto sitting outside. Can't imagine anywhere I'd rather it go than to him one day.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
She thinks it will go over, through and move anything if she hits it hard enough, change my mind she's a good land cruiser driver.

Back