Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Easter

Jessicaaa

Country Flag
australia
How’s everyone’s Easter been so far? Anyone been to the middle of nowhere with their rig yet lol

Good if tiring so far Jess, just cutting up some firewood yesterday but time reserved for working on the cruiser today. Our weather here has gone from 8 degrees C last week to 24C yesterday with Wall to Wall sun expected for the whole weekend so we will have to try and go somewhere. :)

Good if tiring so far Jess, just cutting up some firewood yesterday but time reserved for working on the cruiser today. Our weather here has gone from 8 degrees C last week to 24C yesterday with Wall to Wall sun expected for the whole weekend so we will have to try and go somewhere. :)
Where abouts are you in the uk? And nice what sorta work are you doing?

I’m in Bognor Regis, it’s right on the south coast half way between Portsmouth and Brighton. We live about half a mile inland from the sea.
Work will be making up a bed conversion to add to my drawer system. We camped through a storm last year and I want an alternative to the roof tent for simple camping and bad weather.

I’m in Bognor Regis, it’s right on the south coast half way between Portsmouth and Brighton. We live about half a mile inland from the sea.
Work will be making up a bed conversion to add to my drawer system. We camped through a storm last year and I want an alternative to the roof tent for simple camping and for bad weather.
Wow that’s so cool do ya have any photos of your drawer set up? And you’re pretty crazy to camp through a storm on a roof tent haha

I think there’s some on my build thread.
The storm was a bad move but we had no choice. We thought we would be sheltered from the wind but it moved Round! :icon-rolleyes: We were in Cornwall up high and virtually the first thing the wind met. It was an experience that’s for sure. :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The storm was a bad move but we had no choice. We thought we would be sheltered from the wind but it moved Round! :icon-rolleyes: We were in Cornwall up high and virtually the first thing the wind met. It was an experience that’s for sure. :lol:
Hahahaha

Do you do all of the work on ya LC yourself?

S
Yes, much of the membership of this forum is UK based though we have lots from Oz too and other places. There’s a map somewhere of members.
with your “guru” status does that just mean you know a lot?

Haha you have been very helpful though! So definitely deserved
The thing is Jess, this forum is full of friendly helpful members. I’ve had some serious offers of help from far and wide and met some great people on here. It really is a friendly forum and you often read of problems sorted by members putting themselves out to help others.

Back