Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Easter

Yeah it seems like a great forum I’ll hopefully have an LC by August if I don’t spend all my money haha
The thing is Jess, this forum is full of friendly helpful members. I’ve had some serious offers of help from far and wide and met some great people on here. It really is a friendly forum and you often read of problems sorted by members putting themselves out to help others.

Hey Jess what are you looking for in a Cruiser, old school or newer ??
Haha as much as I’d love something as new as yours my pockets aren’t deep enough lol so I’ll have to stick with an 80’s series or older tbh yours looks great though I’d love any LC tbh

80 series are awesome, i had one for a while, wish i still had it sometimes, there are a few bargains around.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nothing too exciting over Easter, except that my Easter is next weekend (Romanian Orthodox) and I’m looking forward to a nice long drive in the truck to Domnesti, a village not far from Bistrita.
Is about a 6 hr run with stops. We’ll be 6 up, 4 adults and 2 kids, all our luggage and a week off work which is exciting enough in itself. :thumbup:

Nothing too exciting over Easter, except that my Easter is next weekend (Romanian Orthodox) and I’m looking forward to a nice long drive in the truck to Domnesti, a village not far from Bistrita.
Is about a 6 hr run with stops. We’ll be 6 up, 4 adults and 2 kids, all our luggage and a week off work which is exciting enough in itself. :thumbup:
Same as our Greek Orthodox .

2EF457BE-DDFB-4DA0-A453-B0BD70AE85A4.jpeg

I’m up in the Galloway hills in Scotland working really hard at doing nothing. Been sunny all day and we’ve just sat around in it. Tidied camp up a bit but other than that...
We’re supposed to be shooting but as we’ve bagged one each we can’t be bothered to go out again. Break camp in the morning and head home.

If I can be bothered....

Beautiful day here at last so i'm about to go in the bath see how stripey my sun tan is when the oil muck dirt grease paint comes off . Finally finding some enthusiasm for tinkering with the trucks again . Too warm for a meal and she was going shopping so i asked for a couple of Tesco chicken pasties , she got me ham and cheese pasties instead and just in case i don't like them a couple of cheese and ham ones too . What would we do without them huh :lol:

I've got a car to detail tomorrow then I need to fix a broken 80!!

It coughed, spluttered, back fired and cut out :icon-cry: did re start with a misfire but looks like buggered the cats again!

How many trucks do you have to work on?
Beautiful day here at last so i'm about to go in the bath see how stripey my sun tan is when the oil muck dirt grease paint comes off . Finally finding some enthusiasm for tinkering with the trucks again . Too warm for a meal and she was going shopping so i asked for a couple of Tesco chicken pasties , she got me ham and cheese pasties instead and just in case i don't like them a couple of cheese and ham ones too . What would we do without them huh :lol:

one 80 and two swb 90's , they never sold the swb in Australia i don't think .

And when i say work on its mostly modifying them rather than fixing .

Back