Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Easter

Yeah. Although not been to Cyprus since I was 6. Looking to come over this year in summer as parents have just moved back there
Wow how have you managed to keep away for that long , where abouts are your family from in Cyprus . So your name is Antonis same as mine , a common name in Cyprus like Andreas .

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow how have you managed to keep away for that long , where abouts are your family from in Cyprus . So your name is Antonis same as mine , a common name in Cyprus like Andreas .
Long story. . Parents originated from the north, but unfortunately being Greek Cypriots they can't go back there. They are looking for property either Paphos, Larnaka or Lymasol, just depends on what they can afford. Yeah, and I'm a Antonis, although I don't use that much.

Long story. . Parents originated from the north, but unfortunately being Greek Cypriots they can't go back there. They are looking for property either Paphos, Larnaka or Lymasol, just depends on what they can afford. Yeah, and I'm a Antonis, although I don't use that much.
I was born in the UK from Greek Cypriot parents and always known as Tony in the UK until I came to live here last year , I first came to Cyprus for a holiday with my girlfriend who is part English part Irish in 1981 who has been my wife for 33 years , we knew after the very first visit we were going to live here some day and worked hard the rest of our lives so that we could retire here and enjoy our lives here before we got old so as soon as our three kids got married and got settled we came here , We found Larnaca the best place to live as its central and in Larnaca you came buy twice the size property for the same money that you can in Pafos or Limassol as those two have much more foreigners retiring there and pushing the prices up too much ,

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
1D34C7A2-72DD-402A-81CA-DA433343A797.jpeg
Nice Easter View, I suspect tomorrow may involve snow!

Back