Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

EFS suspension Question?

EFS shocks and EFS springs.

Chris B isn't trading anymore unfortunately but when I wanted EFS he gave me really good advice and matched everything up. He wanted to know what lift I was after at what weight, picked the springs then matched shocks. It's been brilliant.

Most suppliers just don't have the range and all you get is what's on the shelf. There's a thread running already about suspension and there's a link in there to a European supplier of EFS. I just woudn't buy anything else.

+1 for EFS, I took OME shocks off and put EFS on my truck the difference was amazing

+1 for EFS, I took OME shocks off and put EFS on my truck the difference was amazing
In what way David? I’ve got EFS springs and original Toyota adjustable shocks so interested in this one.

Ye I see that Chris. I just wanted to be specific on EFS.
I'm only going with a +2" lift with standard comfort / weight springs.
It's a daily driver and I plan on putting helper airbags in at some point if I start adding more weight on the weekends.

The EFS kit does seem a bit cheaper too

He wanted to know what lift I was after at what weight, picked the springs then matched shocks.

That i think is the key - when you talk to someone who has everything on the shelf your in better hands than if you talk to someone who just has stock to move .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I had an Ironman 2" lift that was just for the role that you described. It was super comfy. I liked it a lot. But when I started to load it up past the nominal carry weight the rear springs really sagged. Now they tell us that they've improved the finish on the springs and dampers now; but I haven't heard any reviews so far. It used to be shocking which is why I stopped buying their products. There's few products out there that will stay showroom for ever, but the EFS has been the best I have had so far.

Not to be one to drag up old threads, but thought I'd keep it all together as it's EFS related.

I bought the EFS kit in the end and have enjoyed it, it has transformed the Cruiser compared to what it was. But the spring and shocks were original I think.

My question is....
I need to replace the lower rear bush on my Xtr shock. Has anyone found a replacement?
I have been on to MP4*4 and they are sending out replacements. But I need to get one this week for my MOT.

Anyone any suggestions?

16267122740568378797943717759758.jpg

Maybe have a look through the SuperPro catalogue? I have bought some before but for the life of me I can't remember where.

West Coast Offroad do SuperPro maybe Devon 4x4 could help or Roughtrax for other brands

Just to update this...
I got the bushes off MP4*4 the morning of the MOT but I still haven't fitted they yet.
To get it through the test, I drilled 3 holes through the rubber bush and filled it with Tiger Seal. It worked but not sure for how long.
Unfortunately there are not many places dealing with off standard stuff in Ireland and shopping from the UK is not great these days, so needs must with the Tiger Seal.
Thanks for the help lads.

Good stuff that Tiger Seal, doesn't last well if you store it too long or if you've opened it.

Terrain tamer suspension is working well for me.
Think you can get spare bushes from them via 4x4works.co.uk

Back