Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

EFS Suspension

Did a lot of research and the efs were consistently rated hughly. Ome opinion seems to swing a bit. Plus efs do a OE'ish height setup as well, which is what I was after.

I have had OME springs on but my hilux and my 80, both sagged.
The hilux lost an inch in height in a couple of months, the 80 has OME850J wich are the heaviest front springs for the 80 by OME and they sit 2 inch lower than a friends who has new ones...
OME shocks are made by Monroe.
I'm going to replace my front springs with EFS as they are alot cheaper aswell.

CG you're welcome to a drive of mine anytime

Thanks chris, ill take you up on the offer at some point.

Well I have been in contact with MP4x4.pl who have been very helpful, and have today ordered 2 sets of EFS suspension at VERY good prices.
Will have to wait & see how long the delivery takes though!!

@KB, I suggest you drop them a line

Andy

Hey Andy,

I'm looking to replace the shocks and springs on my 105 series as the current set is absolutely knackered. How are you finding the EFS suspension you ordered from MP4x4.pl? Do they do shocks as well or just springs?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
My EFS kit has been on for 3 years now, 15,000 miles as the 80 only does just over 5k a year.

The springs are showing quite a few signs of rust and the rear shocks are looking very sad indeed, the paint has completely come off the lower sections.

The kit didn't really improve the ride on the corrugations in Morocco so I'm thinking of going down the Reiger route for shocks, not cheap but come highly recommended.

I’m pleased with mine, they all took a hell of a pounding in Russia & still seem good, they do springs & shocks

I contacted the Polish chaps who were helpful and quick to respond but they don't stock my 4" lift components.

Back