Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Electric Inquiry

EdwinDrn

Country Flag
united_states
Hello all!

I am doing some research for my father so I'd really appreciate any feedback I'd get for this one. He recently got a dash light (I dont have a picture or the exact error), but he told me that he is missing a plug in that slot that looks to be a rounded triangle. Does anyone on here know what I need to buy to correct the dash light? Or any info on this plug or sensor that goes in that spot?

Again, I appreciate any feedback.

Prado_Toyo.png

Hello all!

I am doing some research for my father so I'd really appreciate any feedback I'd get for this one. He recently got a dash light (I dont have a picture or the exact error), but he told me that he is missing a plug in that slot that looks to be a rounded triangle. Does anyone on here know what I need to buy to correct the dash light? Or any info on this plug or sensor that goes in that spot?

Again, I appreciate any feedback.

View attachment 164972
Hi Edwin,

More info needed, where is this plug situated? There lots of dash lights, can you describe the light, colour, size, shape etc, we don't have much to go on.

Hi Edwin,

More info needed, where is this plug situated? There lots of dash lights, can you describe the light, colour, size, shape etc, we don't have much to go on.
Yea I know, I wasn't given much to work with. Appreciate the feedback though.

Is this a 200 series we are talking about?
I think that picture you have posted is of the 'Headlight Adjustment Motor' I would have thought the plug is hanging around someware.

Also, I don't think that being disconnected would bring up a warning light on the dash, although I might be wrong, ask your Dad yo see if the headlights adjust.

I asked the question on a different LC site, on you behalf, and someone came back with the suggestion that it was a Headlight adjustment motor, so I can't take all the credit.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a 200 series we are talking about?

I think that picture you have posted is of the 'Headlight Adjustment Motor' I would have thought the plug is hanging around someware.

Also, I don't think that being disconnected would bring up a warning light on the dash, although I might be wrong, ask your Dad is see if the headlights adjust.

I asked the question on a different LC site, on you behalf, and someone came back with the suggestion that it was a Headlight adjustment motor, so I can't take all the credit.

Hope this helps.

I will definitely ask my father. I appreciate the follow up. I tried posting this inquiry on Prado Point, but that forum is Janky.. His is a 200 I believe, I think its a '14.

Back