Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Electrical Wiring Diagram (EWD) - 2001 1HD FTE

nathanrobo

Does anyone know of an electrical wiring Dia for earlier LC100's? Although the one in the download section say's that it's 1998 - 2007, it's actually from 2004 onwards :-( From what I can see it's also for the petrol car??

If somebody has the earlier EWD can we get it loaded to the download section?

The whole FSM on DVD, covering all years (at least up to late 2005) has been for sale from different vendors on the net. In this oem fsm, the different sections of each chapter are in separate files, strung together via a menu system (where you select year, rhd/lhd, market; for each section in each chapter). So, the best way to get access to your year, is to get hold of the original fsm. You can buy it from a t0yota dealer.

Sorry to bump an old thread....any1 having any luck....i have a 01 gxv and trying to figure out why the remote locking wont activate the flashers

It’ll be the remote unit - it seems some flash and some don’t. Mine used to flash, I had a spare module, swapped it to check it was working and all good apart from the flashing. Spoken to people reporting the same issue.

if you still want a diagram I can try and dig one out, think it might be lumped in with the rest of the BCM wiring IIRC

I have a wiring diagram for the UZJ, FZJ, HDJ, and HZJ 100, just PM me if you want a copy

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I cannot locate the file using the link and I do not know how to PM a member.
Les

Hi, I woulad appreciate a copy please. Not sure if this is the way you PM.
What is PM and how do you reply.

Thanks mate. Tried again and this time I got the site and not 404 error.

Back