Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

" end of joint pain"

The magnets don't matter they fall out within a week but the ones i get do usually have them to start with .

Ive just ordered one, lets see if it helps. i do have a steroid injection coming my way on Thursday though.

Don't laugh at this, i did at first, a mate at works wife has had ankle problems for quit a while, tried all sorts of things for pain, nothing eased it, after a chat with an old farmer she came away with the answer for her pain relief.

Don't laugh, WD40

She's been spraying it on for only a day and pain free.

My foot and ankle were crushed and the hospital decided there was no point in treating it as i was going to lose my leg anyway , 10 years later i was given a steroid injection directly into the bones of my ankle to test whether or not i would benefit from a subtalur fusion , I swear following that injection i felt 10 years younger , i wanted to run through the carpark back to the car (though of course i couldn't) stupid as it may sound that was the happiest moment in my entire memory . Good luck with it Joe

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've had steroid injections in my right shoulders, knees and big RH toe. I think there is anaesthetic in the injection as well which lasted a few hours. I walked out of hospital after my knees were done and they felt like air bags. Can be very effective and long lasting. 3 years ago since last one.

Back