Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ex MOD cookers

Fandango

Local sale ground have the following..
IMG_2393.JPG
IMG_2394.JPG

They look really handy but i've no idea if they are any good. Thought it might be useful for emergencies or camping?

Not used these ones specifically, but have used many other MOD cookers, and everyone has been shit, or downright lethal and shit!!!

Some hasty editing of my bids has just been undertaken, I might have ended up with three of them :o

Had an ex mod leaded petrol stove, yeah was lethal, first time I used it the whole thing went up in flames lol

Somehow pressurised petrol make me nervous................. that's before you set it alight!

Lethal, shit and heavy......it doesnt look complete either - shouldnt there be a chimney kit?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If its for camping, take a look at Coleman Ovens - they are only available abroad, its a small oven that is heated by the stove gas ring, has a 'stat and vent for temp control.

I want one but havent got round to ordering one yet, problem is american sites dont tend to export to UK.

Had an ex mod leaded petrol stove, yeah was lethal, first time I used it the whole thing went up in flames lol
I once apparently disappeared in a ball of flame when lighting one, there was much piss taking as my beret floated out of the conflagration!
The one I was using sprays petrol out of a nozzle, after you have pumped it up to get the pressure up. This sprays onto a metal ring which has to be red hot to ignite the petrol spray and produces a flame about 4 foot long. To get the ring hot though to first start it you have to prime it by setting light to a puddle of petrol underneath it, it was doing this that I blew myself up, my puddle was a bit too big!!

Back