Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Exhausts diameter sizefor 200 series

Mick23

Country Flag
australia
Gday people, looking for some thoughts from you guys on exhaust diameter size, i have a 2015 200 series diesel and im looking for some advice, i have read a bit of stuff on the net but would prefer advice from people who actually own a Cruizer and have had tried and tested knowledge gained from experience.
So i have the Armax snokle fitted and im looking to upgrade the exhaust system, i plan on installing a Q4 unichip down the track if this makes any difference to what you guys recommend in terms of exhaust size.

The bigger the better usually , remove the exhaust completely (down pipe as well) do a very noisy lap and it should give you some idea of how performance is effected/improved .

Hey Shayne, ok, i was looking at the 3 1/2 inch twin system, i think they have 4 inch dumps, thanks for the reply.

It's what can physically fit mostly , i never heard of anyone regretting an upgrade exhaust .

Very true, i have to get a 2 inch lift in for the twin system to fit but that was always on the list,

Pics or it didn't happen , its a club rule you know ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back