Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Exhuast problem 78 series

mark lang

Hi all, Don't know if anyone has read my previous thread regarding my exhaust but here goes , i had the front section replaced around 8 month ago , the bit that exits manifold and drops down with flexi bit on it , well about 2 months after having it fitted the bracket snapped off with rubber Damper on so i took it back and he welded it back on but something didn't feel right on tick over, was feeling the vibration from exhaust coming right through the vehicle to the dash etc , well its snapped again on the weld of the bracket (i knew it was only a matter of time to be honest) .
The front section was cobbled together with another flexi fitting (all new though)and have put pics on the other thread , its really starting to annoy me now and i am considering a full stainless custom made system , has anyone had this kind of trouble before ?,
regards , Mark.

Sounds like a) it wasn't fitted properly in the first place - they are difficult to align correctly - and b) someone's lost the counter balance weight which is near the begining of the next section back, behind the side-step.

Back