Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Failed MOT

nivapilot

Country Flag
england
Oh dear, cruiser failed MOT today.
Excessive play in nearside wheel bearing and fog light wont light up from trailer socket....:cry:

Not bad for a 22year old truck......I'm happy about that, retest tomorrow...:icon-biggrin:

Not bad at all :)

Least your hand brake passed! :D

To be honest Grant, I was more worried about the windscreen and emissions...but there we go ,what do we know eh?
just had a phone call from the garage, get there by 4.30 and they will retest today......

Mine passed the MOT last week with no advisories again. AFAIK the 'emmissions' check on diesel vehicles this old is simply a check for excessive visible smoke rather than an actual calibrated/analysed check with diagnostic equipment.

Nice one niva, no drama there then. These trucks seem to soak up the years, mines been the easiest to mot out of anything I've ever had.

Cheers, Mark

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yep Mark, no dramas, apart from the fact that I forgot to take my wallet for the retest..:oops:
And today, the wife's Zafira goes in for it's annual test......so here's hoping for a double........last year the Zafira went in, I collected and found a note on the test certificate that there was surface rust on the brake servo???...when I questioned the examiner, he said that it was so clean and tidy that he had to write something, and that was all he could find..:icon-biggrin:

Back