Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

FAO Gav

Julian

Gav, I read that you have bought some 315x75x16 Cooper STT, any chance you could get me some rough measurements for height, tread width and total tyre width for me
Thanks chap
Oh yes any chance of a few pics?

Hi Julian

Just got back home from a weekend field testing those bad boys :cool:

Will get you some pics & dimensions when I can tomorrow - me likey though :D

Cheers

They seemed a bit more open than the smaller size versions I've seen before and from where I was standing they seemed to stick to the slimy rocks ok without any dramas, but they didn't want to pull Karl up that hill did they :lol:

They got him moving but we must've hit a bump or sommat & then they just said 'no' :snooty: To be fair, I wasn't sure I'd get him moving in the first place... Maybe less air for next time... :whistle:

:cool:

A working rear difflock would help too ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry for delay in posting back for you Julian. Here's some pics of the new meats :cool:

261120101226.jpg

261120101227.jpg

261120101228.jpg

'Fraid I haven't measured anything yet... :oops:

'Looking good Billy Ray'
Thanks Chap, are they working well (obviously might be better with working rear diff lock)

Aye, they're the dogs danglies IMHO :thumbup: I would probably have gone for the KM2's if they had been available in my size... But they ain't!!!

Can't wait to try them out with a properly sorted drive train, if I ever do... :pray:

Back