Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Fire-Extinguishers

OK, put me down for two please :thumbup:

2 of the bigger ones for me please Warren, his and hers :)

Guys I have not yet agreed to do the group buy and dont want to pee on anyones parade here.

I just thought I would do some digging.

So long as no one minds then happy to see what we can arrainge but ill wait to get the OK first as maybe the OP can use this info to get a better deal for us.

Gents
I know I should not really be surprised, but I am surprised in the amount of attention this device has received. You’ve got to see it for yourself and you’ll understand why. I would like to apologies for the delayed response. Please see attached questions and answers.

a 'use once' device I think?
Yes it is a single use unit. Same as any other unit once u used it, it needs replacing. Different models for longer durations 25s, 50s, & 100s units are available.

Any way to re-fill, or is it a toss and get another?
Unfortunately you cannot refill it. Once it has been used it need replacing.

And is that a delivered, bulk-order price?
The current price is the best price we could negotiate on and it includes delivery cost. The only way we can get the price down is when we start ordering 1000’s. We had a good look around in the current market and the price is at least a third cheaper. Please note that the current price will go up once we expand our advertising but we will keep this price for the forum as long as we can without upsetting other parties.

How many would we have to buy as a group to get that price down a bit?
As above. We’ve tried to get the best price possible to introduce this to the UK market. We are constantly negotiating with the supplier on price, but I do not think there will be much movement on it at this stage.

What's the shelf-life?
All units have 5 year guarantee. The shelf life is unlimited.

If I'm not mistaken these specific ones even come with a nifty plastic carry case for storage... Daniel911..?
There is an additional mounting bracket sold separately for easy and secure fitment.
Ductape. Just because you asked we will through that in for free on the first orders
Do these conform to an BSxxxx standards?

I see most of you have had a look at the various websites and certifications of this product online. This product does have worldwide certifications like, CE (European), RINA (marine), SAMSA (South Africa only), but these are all aimed at the marine and boating market. Please bear in mind this is product have only recently become commercially available and if you’ve ever tried to deal with a government institution, you’ll know these things takes time and a lot of effort to get into place. Since we have acquired the sole UK importation rights we are currently in discussions with the manufacturer, the British Standards Institute (BSIkite mark), British Approvals for Fire Equipment (BAFE) and the Loss Prevention Certifications Board (LPCB) for UK specific certification.

Anyway, is this being imported and sold by yourself Daniel?
Tony. I’m a stakeholder in a company set up for the importation of this device. If all goes according to plan we will be supply only. (In the long run). For time being we will be supplying and selling. We are currently looking at a stand at the 4x4 Indoor show to officially launch this product to the UK market. (Please do not mention the forum price at the show as we would like to keep this introductory offer for its members only)

Have you done any testing with it?
Our own samples only arrived today. We’ve only seen testing performed by the manufacturer and their respective certification bodies. If you have a specific LR in mind we could arrange for a test drive as we’ll be sure to eventually have to use the extinguisher…

Might be worth while running a demo with a few of these at the next Lincomb event
Booked. We will make sure we bring a couple with us to play with. “ The one who get stuck the most will wear the blue suit like in the demo video!!”

Order and Payment.
I’ll complete a list of member who would like to order. If you can confirm by the end of next week, as this is when we would like to get our first order placed. Once confirmed I’ll PM you the bank details. Please note: Orders will only be placed after payment has been received.

If you have any other question please do not hesitate to contact me.
Mobile: 07825827306

If we can tweak that price a little I would have one for sure possibly a pair. My old Halon ones need replacing. Still up to pressure, but battered. Wouldn't want a fire in my Cruiser now would I :whistle:

Chris

I should have said previously, 2 of the bigger ones for me please Warren, one for the 80 and and one for the Lexus :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Daniel

I am not sure if you read my post but wanted to be open and upfront with you. I understand that you have to make your margin on the units and more than happy to support you but if we can get the bigger unit (lasts twice as long as the one you mentioned) for cheaper direct from the manufacturer it becomes a no brainer in my mind.

Would you be able to do us the same deal or at least have a chat with your man on the other side as I am sure everyone would agree they would like to give you the business.

warrenpfo said:
Quantity: 18 or 27 pieces (the box is composed by 9 pieces)
Price: € 40,00 each piece
Delivery cost: € 120,00

Works out at £38 a unit landed to my front door at 20 units.

I would take a pair.

Will you be offering the larger units Daniel911?

Warren, did that price you were quoted include VAT?

I don't mind paying a bit more to support a UK vendor / importer but I don't want to pay loads more :)

Jon

I asked about tax and the answer i got was: "Concerning the taxes, not included because we don’t have to add for foreign countries. (art. 8/631)"

I read that to say not including tax but we dont charge tax due to regulation 8/631.

I have asked for clarification

Might need to add £2 per unit for postage from me to you

Gents

Need to clear things up.The the price Warren posted is for a bulk buy of 30 000 units.

The best price we can offer at the moment is as follow:
MANGIAFUOCO NAUTICO 8B with mounting bracket - £46.00 included

MANGIAFUOCO NAUTICO 13B - £46.00 included (Please note this unit do not have the mounting case.)

Also please note that we are the sole importers for this product.

I'll be placing the first order by the end of the week. If you can please confirm by PM of the units and the total you want to buy it will be much appreciated.
Once payment is confirmed I place your order.

If you have any question please contact me at [email protected]

Regards

2 of the bigger ones for me please, there are various clamps that can be got to mount them somewhere convenient. :thumbup:

:shhh:

I've just had a sneek preview of the sample Daniel will bring to the pub tonight for the club drinks... It's the dog's...!!! :thumbup:

Another reason why you should come out for a few pints toninght!

TBH in my opinion the carry case is not really needed, but I actually like it and I can see it's uses. The question is whether you prefer to have the smaller "Iphone which looks good and have all the gadgets" or the "Satphone which you know will do the job anytime & everywhere" versions ...

Actually now that I think about it... It is like the LR vs LC debate...

Seriously now having seen the smaller one, I honestly can't decide between the two... :think:

Ducktape said:
:shhh:

I've just had a sneek preview of the sample Daniel will bring to the pub tonight for the club drinks... It's the dog's...!!! :thumbup:

Duck,

Did you see the extinguisher in action or just hold it?

Cossack = 13B x 2
Jon Wildsmith = 13B x 2
Olazz = 13B x 2
Gary Stockton =13B x 2
fridayman = 13B x 1

Back