Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

First LC - HJ60 or LJ70? (update)

It's a Hilux with a trunk instead of a bed, 5 seater and some more luxurious (for that time) interiour. Rest of the hardware is almost exactly the same as the Hilux.

But how do i lift that IFS? I need to replace the shocks and coils. The rear is sagging a lot. So why not lifting her at the same time...

As i said, the goal is a mild 2" lift so i can fit my 32" tires (235/85/R16)
Basic questions:

I don't need BJ spacers if i buy upgraded torsion bars.
I don't need to drop the diff if i stay at/under 2" lift.

Are these statements correct?

This is the lift-kit from roughtrax i had in mind.
When I had mine it had a saggy arse so i bought the 2" lift kit from roughtrax and nothing else, however I only ran 31" tyres so can't comment on whether your tyres will rub or not.

When I had mine it had a saggy arse so i bought the 2" lift kit from roughtrax and nothing else, however I only ran 31" tyres so can't comment on whether your tyres will rub or not.

Is that the same kit as the one i linked in my previous post? I mean, also without the BJ spacers?

Thank you for the FB link. I don't have a FB account but i'll use the one from my girlfried.

Pretty much, they sold a different make at the time. But no ball joint spacers in the kit.

Ok, thanks. I think i can get a decent lift with a combintation of that kit and a 3cm body lift without stressing the CV and steering components.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thank you!

I just ordered some monroe adventure shocks and Suplex springs from roughtrax.
I also ordered BJ spacers from AliExpress. Yes, from china. 7 days shipment with DHL. I loose €64 in worst case scenario. :) Fingers crossed!

Got a delivery today:

IMG_20181029_170234.jpg

Back