Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

First Post! No lights on my dash, radio or temp control.

MRossB

Country Flag
united_states
All the warning lights work, as does the screen on the radio. But there are no lights coming on any of the gauges, radio control buttons, or heater/AC buttons. These are normally controlled by the dimmer dial on the dash just below the gauge cluster right? I was thinking it was a fuse, but I can't find which one.

I just bought my LC 100 three days ago. So this is all new to me.

Never mind, it was the tail light fuse. I've got dash lights now and it's a beautiful thing! BTW, I'm a photographer so stay tuned for photos of my rig coming soon. Taking it to the mountains this weekend! Anyone else here from the NW USA? Also, anybody interested in a history of the Land Cruiser t-shirt? I'm thinking of: FJ40 > 55 >60 > 80 >100 > 200. Those are the USA models I'm most familiar with. Suggestions welcome.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Well done for finding the problem, and for posting the answer. Have you found what made the fuse blow? Perhaps it has a tow bar?

Anyway, looking forward to seeing your photos, we all love photos on here. Best place is to do an intro on the 'introduce yourself' section and say Hi to everyone there.

T shirt sounds great. For me, something discrete on the top left pocket area would be my choice but I know there would be other thoughts on styles. Toyota red quality T shirt for me.
Perhaps you could start a thread for suggestions.

Best wishes

Richard

Richard, Thanks for the helpful thoughts and ideas regarding the T-shirt design. It's time for me to start learning about my rig from all the great resources here. Excited to contribute soon. I will post on the introduce yourself section as soon as I get photos of my LC 100.

I never wear T-Shirts but I would be interested if you did sweatshirts or hoodies. :pray:

Bit late to this party but welcome to the forum and why has the 90 series been missed off the T shirt list?
Guess its coz no 90/95's sold in the US?

Sorry bolshy coz of wine!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
There is a chart somewhere that shows the heavy duty , light duty, luxury line etc if the land cruiser evolution. There are a lot more models than mentioned. Bit all were sold everywhere though.

Back