Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Fitment help roof consoles

andrewh

Country Flag
zambia
Hey Folks,

New to the forums to still searching around. I am a proud owner of a 1990 Land Cruiser Hzj75 troopy. Its in dire need of a roof console. ARB has few models but they say its for a 1999+. http://www.consoles.com.au/ has a bunch of nice features but are pretty pricey.

Has anyone gotten an arb roof console to fit on a 90-98 troopy?

Hi Andrew and Welcome. Sadly I cannot help as here in the UK there's not that many Troopies.

Good luck with your search and tell us a bit more about your truck and post some photos when you are up to 15 posts.

Best

Richard

Just posting here so I can get a pic of my truck up,,, '91 troopy, have had it 6 years, still in love with the beast:)

Don't have a roof console btw, it's on the ever growing list tho:)
From what I've researched, they are pretty expensive to buy,,, $800aud mark??
I could be a bit out on that figure but, if you're anyway handy with google, a tape measure, and timber,,, you could fab up whatever you wanted?

Just posting here so I can get a pic of my truck up,,, '91 troopy, have had it 6 years, still in love with the beast:)
Pop over to the 'introduce yourself'' section Jon, that's the best place to start. Start a thread there and tell us about you and your troopy and I think the restriction on posts doesn't apply any more so you can post pics. We love pics here. :) There's even a handy template to follow.
Looking forward to seeing your intro and your truck.
Best wishes and welcome
Richard

Last edited:
Back