Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

FJ 40s For Sale

Charged

Country Flag
pakistan
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in purchasing
second hand Fj40s. I can supply these vehicles in any quantity in either used/restorable condition with rust free excellent or average body and solid rust free frames or I can custom restore them for you and supply. I can also supply new and used parts, engines, drive trains, body panels and other parts, custom made soft tops/hard tops etc.

Please let me know if this is of any interest to you.

Regards,
Ali.

Pics and prices would be great. Only a dream for me (I think) at the minute. Love the 40s.

Perhaps pop over to the 'introduce yourself' section (if you haven't already) and tell us a bit more about you, your trucks and what you do and drive. That way we can get to know you.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

The dream can come true mate!

Done the Intro.

Well these are ex military vehicles which I can export as is or I can restore them for anyone interested. Please email me for pictures and other details on [email protected]

Here are some pictures of restorable, modified and restored on classic lines. I can also supply various parts.

45 (1).jpg 45 (4).jpg Modified (1).jpg Modified (2).jpg Modified (3).jpg Restorable (9).JPG Restorable (11).JPG Restored (1).JPG Restored (3).JPG Restored (4).JPG Restored (7).JPG Restored (9).JPG Restoredd.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Ali and welcome.

As interesting selection of photos. I assume that the camo ones are the ex-military FJs but they look in pretty good condition and ideal for the UK as they are RHD and 12v. Most of the 40s in Europe are Bjs and 24v but for both models parts are becoming increasingly difficult to find.
The trucks shown do not appear to have much in the way of rust which is the curse of most Europe based trucks so body panels are very sort after. The trucks shown look as if they have power steering but no heaters.
A friend in Chicago is looking for the vent panel and spindle with bushes that fits between the bottom of the inlet manifold and the top of the exhaust manifold on the FJ. Do you have such a part and if so how much?
Personally I'd be interested to get a price from you for a soft top roof and separately a price for a set of roof bars and the cost for both (individually and combined) shipping to Spain.
Did you make the rear set up on the black one?
I assume that two trucks, possibly three, would go in a 40' container so is it possible to give an idea of the cost of a restorable FJ and an idea as to the shipping costs to the UK?

And, of course, more photos would be welcome, as the members on here do like photos of 40s

Regards,

Rodger,
Thanks!

These cars are 12v and petrol with 2F. Originally come without power steering as well as heater but both can be installed. Rust is not something we dont worry about much here, they are generally rust free vehicles.

Can you please email me what you require in detail? Parts and vehicles, I can work out the prices and shipping for you. My email ID is [email protected]

No, I did not make the rear setup on the black one, but its something i can do no problems.

Last edited:
Hi and thanks for the pics love the old 40's I wood love one but I HAVE from Tony

That's it, I want the red one… oh, hang on, Lynn wants new windows…damn!

That's it, I want the red one… oh, hang on, Lynn wants new windows…damn!

Just thinking the same Rich, but there's way too many things on the list, enough for 2 more years at any rate, then I'll be broke, eeking out a pension.

Hey ho, life is good though!

So what kind of costs are we looking at here?

Hi Ali.....
As Rodger above, I would be interested to hear what price would be for a soft top roof and also shipped to either UK or Spain.
Ideally I would prefer used as opposed to restored.

Regards.

Dave.

ohhhhh, nice :) i'd be interested in one :)

Hi Ali
Do you have any Troopy's FJ45?
If so what would be the cost with shipping to the UK?

cheers
Izzy

Back