Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

FJ25 in need of saving

Giles

Country Flag
uk
Hi there all,

I have to many projects but somebody should save this FJ25 its been for sale for a long time in Spain I am sure they would reduce the price a lot.

I can't yet post the URL as i don't have enough posts, if anyone is interested contact me and i will email a link

Giles

Hi Giles,

I'd like to see it. :think:

25's are pretty rare now! :icon-smile:

Cant you paste the URL and then put a couple of spaces in, or delete the www/http at the start? :think:

hi there Ben

i am mega tempted myself, try this

milanuncios.com/venta-de-coches-clasicos/toyota-land-cruiser-fj-25-110620689.htm

Nice certainly needs some tlc. price seems a bit steep for something in that state how rare is it.

giles that troopy you are breaking is far to good that needs to be restored or built into a monster.

stu

That is pretty tight, I know pictures tell a thousand lies, but it looks very salvageable.

Would be an interesting restoration, I'd say you would come across more hens teeth that parts though?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi guys, I have a warehouse in Barcelona and if any one wants i can get one of my Spanish guys to see if the price will come down?

Hi I wood love one I had a good look at one in the U.S.A love 25 and 40
Thanks tonytoyota.

Hi all

if it helps anyone, I can do 1st generation F engine for £850 and FJ40 rear axel £300 then the FJ25 would be complete.

Giles

Hi Giles have you got a starter motor for a bj40 3B DIESEl and wot wood be the cost of one thanks.
Tony

hi mate

yes no prob, starter would be £80

Giles

Back