Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

For Sale 24v GS 80series

Whenever I came to see you I always admired that red 80 Karl, as you know. :icon-biggrin:

Looked smart. :clap:

I was going to say you would prob see it again if hes at mine next time you come to rip me off :lol: But, your on your adventure soon:thumbup:

:shock:

Was going to call round tomorrow to drop you those 12 tubes of tiger seal off actually. :eusa-naughty:

But as I will only be ripping you off I wont bother! :lol:

Need to be nice to you though I guess......................................

Who else can I call on the other side of the world and ask to post me LJ70 bits. :icon-cool:

sounds good to me mate. Are ya calling over ? If so what time?ish

Ill miss u ripping me off if im honest lol

I'm hopping about 1-2pm.

But...............................I'm waiting for Johnie to txt me back to say he will be home and I can come over.

If he hasnt txt me back by the morning I will call him. Will let you know if/when were coming. :thumbup:

You about tomorrow?

I thought you might be doing your building work, but then I thought NO! Karl makes too much money off selling me 70 parts to bother doing building work anymore! :lol:

Sounds good mate. I'll make sure I've got a pocket full of coppers for you as I normally get :icon-biggrin:

Your right mate. You moving there is going to send me under,building full time :( or I start sending containers to you full of goodies :icon-biggrin:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ok ill chuk some in if i can find a good supply. Now what was that chaps name........Elvis who.... hmmmm i'll remember at some point im sure :icon-wink:

Back