Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

FOR SALE ----- 2off 265 x 65 x R17 General Grabber

Graham

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hi I have a pair off 265 x 65 x R17 General Grabber tyres for sale.

They have about 7-8mm of tread left, as far as I can remember.

£50 the pair.

Graham

Wassup Gra?

You used to swear by GGs...?

Change of heart?

Wassup Gra?

You used to swear by GGs...?

Change of heart?
Hi Clive,

You must have me confused with some one else.

I have BFG A/T all round.
I picked up 2 Land Cruiser wheels a while ago, that had GG tyres on them.

So these are the ones available, I don't want to mix and match. BFG A/T and GG.

Gra.

Are they AT' s or AT 2's?
I'm with you on the BFG thing Gra. although my 100 has new GG A/T's all round and I can't see any justification for changing them. They seem ok so far, I don't think there is a lot to choose between any A/T just on the road use.

ANDY

@ Andy ----- They are the AT, not the newer tread.
@ Fast ----- In Frodsham, CW8 2RP but could meet in Warrington where they are in my garage if easier.
Garage is less than 5 mins from junction 21 M6.
Your choice.

Gra

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Here an image or two.

(1).jpg
(5).jpg
Gra

Sorry Gra, my mistake.

My only complaint with them is the sidewalls are a bit soft and prone to damage. I've lost 3 that way and it'll be BFGs from now on for AT.

Cheers.

I've just ordered a set of BFG AT KO's. Sidewall strength is supposed to be one of their forte's.

I've just ordered a set of BFG AT KO's. Sidewall strength is supposed to be one of their forte's.
I have the 265 x 70 x R17 BFG AT KO on my Land Cruiser.
Not a puncture or damage in over 40,000 miles :)

Gra.

Good choice, on my silver one I got 80k miles out of a set of 4 but did rotate them at services.

Andy

What did you pay for them if you dont mind me asking, the last set i got recently were £125 +vat bottom sticker price all in at Kingsway tyres. (mine were 275's)

Andy

What did you pay for them if you dont mind me asking, the last set i got recently were £125 +vat bottom sticker price all in at Kingsway tyres. (mine were 275's)

Andy

That's a very good price. Best I could get by ringing round and net searching was £670 (inc VAT) with free delivery for a set of 4, 275/70-16. That was from Camskill tyres. Nat Tyres in Barnsley quoted me more than this but eventually agreed to match the price so I ordered from them as it's just round the corner from the wheel refurbishers'. Kingsway have quoted me £195 each.

Last edited:
Thanks Graham - just checked and I need a couple of 275 x 70s not 265s. Sorry to waste your time
Michael

No problem Michael,

They are bidding well on Ebay with a heady £43.00 :) for the pair.

The 6 off Dunlops Grand Treks, are doing even better at just 99 pence for the 6,

Gotta be a bargain.

Gra

Back