For Sale - KW bash plate for the front of an 80

Jon Wildsmith

Super Moderator
Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
england
Unused but a bit dusty and the odd scratch from storage. Thought I would use this but I have put a front receiver hitch on for pushing the caravan about and this would get in the way. Quite heavy so best collected but you can arrange a courier if you want to. £80.

20140922_195547.jpg

Jon do you know if this will fit with an ARB on the front?
From what I can remember of ARB's it probably would but Karl might know one way or the other for definate. I can't use it because it would block access to the pin on my reciever hitch other than that it would fit.

Where do you get your reciever metal from jon.
Been looking for some to make a bumper up with.
Stu

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Where do you get your reciever metal from jon.
Been looking for some to make a bumper up with.
Stu
There was an 18" long hitch extension piece I noticed on ebay so I bought that and cut it into the pieces I needed for front and rear receivers. I think Watling Engineers sell suitable box section if you want the proper stuff.

I would take it but just not sure how i will get it.

Are you going to the Overland show and if so i wonder if Steve10 is going as i need to still collect my gav bash plate from him.

I would take it but just not sure how i will get it.

Are you going to the Overland show and if so i wonder if Steve10 is going as i need to still collect my gav bash plate from him.

I think yogi is having it Warren, I'll let you know if not. Busy with other things this weekend so I'm not going to the Overland show.

Back