Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

FOR SALE SOON! Amazing 1991 Landcruiser Troopcarrier 4.2D 75 Series

Professor80

COMING UP FOR SALE SOON! I've finally decided to sell my pride and joy. I bought this 1991 Toyota Landcruiser in Sydney, Australia in 2010. I spent approx. $25k adding upgrades and then my wife & I drove it half way across the world from Sydney to UK over 12 months. We filmed the adventure for National Geographic and was sponsored by Toyota. This amazing vehicle was serviced by Toyota as we travelled and never broke down once. Not even a puncture! Since then it hasn't missed a beat.
The unusual colour comes from the trucks previous life as a rural fire service vehicle in the Australian outback. By law these vehicles had to be fully serviced every three months.
I'll post more details once I list the truck for sale. Some basic details:
- 1991 Toyota Landcruiser Troopcarrier 75 series
- 4.2D engine with manual 5 speed gear box
- 4wd with manual diff lockers

I expect to list the truck for sale in the next two weeks. The truck will have a service and 12 months MOT.
INTERESTED TO LEARN MORE IN ADVANCE? Send me a message!

Bob 1.jpgBob 6.jpgBob 3.jpgBob 5.jpg

Bob 1.jpg Bob 6.jpg Bob 3.jpg Bob 5.jpg

hey,
I'm an interested buyer.. would love to know specifications ... in particular: kms, $$$ and the troops location.
Thanks!

hey,
I'm an interested buyer.. would love to know specifications ... in particular: kms, $$$ and the troops location.
Thanks!
Hi Kiki and Welcome. I don’t know for sure on this but I would guess that truck has sold with a posting date of 2015. I think it might have also left Oz.
The good news is you’ve found this most friendly forum full of really helpful Landcruiser enthusiasts from all over the globe so if you’re looking for a troopie you’ve come to the best place for info on Cruisers. Pop over to the ‘introduce yourself’ section and do that then post up a wanted for your troopie and who knows you may be lucky. It’s true there’s not many come up but we do have members from down under with them and you never know, somebody may know somebody who wants to sell.

Hope you stick around and good luck with the search.

Best wishes
Rich

I hear its parked up in the uk these days :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back