Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Foxwing tapered sides

stumog

Country Flag
england
Evening all

I am up to something that I will offer to the club if I can sort it out.

I need some help with someone measuring the angle on a foxwing tapered side please?

Even better borrow one?

Please help.

Stu

I can't get to mine at the second Stu. Someone will probably do this before I can, but if not I'll try for the weekend at some point.

I actually need another side myself, but a square one would do. @David - I think you said you had one kicking around.

Cheers Chris don't need the angle till next week anyway.

Just wondering if the alu cab awning is worth the extra cash compared to the foxwing seems to be double the price. As currently in the market for an awning and liked the look of Chris's when I saw his truck.

They are certainly alot heavier duty then the fox wing.

Couldn't justify the extra cost myself as will end up in a tree or 2

I can pull one of mine to today and measure it for you Stu. Which angle do you need? Maybe draw a diagram and mark the required angle?

N

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I think we can do it from our desk actually. Here's the dimensions. The maths isn't hard
Screenshot 2019-04-05 at 11.29.58.jpg

Screenshot 2019-04-05 at 11.29.58.jpg

I was thinking top bottom and height would be easier to work out than getting a protractor on the zippy angled bits!

Check my maths someone.
Screenshot 2019-04-05 at 11.51.06.jpg

That would mean remembering the beautiful island princess Sohcahtoa

Edit. Buggered if I can figure out how to work the calculator on my phone!

Last edited:
As a check, the long side of the triangle (Ipotteenoose) should be 239 btw.

havnt you got the sizes that i took before i sold mine stu?

I can't get to mine at the second Stu. Someone will probably do this before I can, but if not I'll try for the weekend at some point.

I actually need another side myself, but a square one would do. @David - I think you said you had one kicking around.
I have a tapered one just got to get it back from the mate I lent it to, who has never used it

Be handy if you see him David.

Back