Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Freedom 4X4 - Recommended!!

chadr

Garage
Country Flag
england
I spent yesterday with The Freedom 4X4 Team, aka Trevor and Ed, having the front and rear UJs, rear ARB bushes/brackets and front lower ball joints replaced on my Collie. It was a lot to fit into one day, especially as the old UJs put up a damn good fight and took some serious effort to get out.

However Trevor and Ed persevered and managed to fit all the work into one (very long) day for my convenience. They maintained their good humour throughout and took the time to explain what they were doing at each stage of the process - which as a relative DIY novice, I really appreciated, thanks. :thumbup:

I wouldn't hesitate to go back for any future work and would thoroughly recommend them to other forum members.

P.S. Their tea brewing skills are almost as good as their spanner work! :icon-wink:

I've also had the Freedom 4x4 guys do some work on my 100 in last few weeks (rear diff replacement and a few other bits and pieces). Definitely recommended and I'm sure you'll find them brewing more tea at the Overland Show this weekend :thumbup:

I can ditto the above. Only thing I don't agree with is the tea..... I need to give them some pointers I think. It was ok I suppose just not up to Holly's cuppa :lol:

I spent yesterday with The Freedom 4X4 Team, aka Trevor and Ed, having the front and rear UJs, rear ARB bushes/brackets and front lower ball joints replaced on my Collie. It was a lot to fit into one day, especially as the old UJs put up a damn good fight and took some serious effort to get out.

However Trevor and Ed persevered and managed to fit all the work into one (very long) day for my convenience. They maintained their good humour throughout and took the time to explain what they were doing at each stage of the process - which as a relative DIY novice, I really appreciated, thanks. :thumbup:

I wouldn't hesitate to go back for any future work and would thoroughly recommend them to other forum members.

P.S. Their tea brewing skills are almost as good as their spanner work! :icon-wink:

Another +1 from me! Spent the afternoon with Trevor working on the LC5, very thorough, very professional and very willing to indulge and talk me through the various pieces of work.

Just wish they were a bit closer to me!

Excellent all-round service from Freedom 4x4 :thumbup: Trev fitted me at short notice to fix a power-steering and transfer leak before we head off to Spain. He rebuilt the PS pump; removed, cleaned and refitted the transfer box with a new seal; and gave the truck a thorough inspection identifying a few bits that needed doing then, and some stuff to keep an eye on. Trev talked me through all the work complete with pictures to show what was done and what was found. Overall a very professional approach. I'd highly recommend their services and will be using them again in the future.

Excellent all-round service from Freedom 4x4 :thumbup: Trev fitted me at short notice to fix a power-steering and transfer leak before we head off to Spain. He rebuilt the PS pump; removed, cleaned and refitted the transfer box with a new seal; and gave the truck a thorough inspection identifying a few bits that needed doing then, and some stuff to keep an eye on. Trev talked me through all the work complete with pictures to show what was done and what was found. Overall a very professional approach. I'd highly recommend their services and will be using them again in the future.

Fully endorse all the above. Trevor and Ed at Freedom have given me excellent short notice service and advice preparing for a recent trip. Good prices too. I also got some valuable info by text/WhatsApp over a turbo problem whilst transiting through Spain. At last someone nearer to Midlands/London who knows what they are doing with these trucks"! 10/10 so far

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I wish I was so lucky, I'm still waiting for a price on the job I spoke via PM about.

Well just had my 120 in for a annual service and also replacing the leaking transfer case seal. Really easy to do business with from the first call to book it in with Trev checking what needed to be done and any extra bits that I may need, to some clear instructions for finding them.

Good service completed and taken for a MOT test which is passed. Trev and Ed went to great lengths to explain the work carried out and also some potential future issues which they spotted to be taken care of.

Sadly did not experience any of their fabled team making skills, but I am going to take that as a positive :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: although Trev did drop and collect myself and the Mrs off at Bicester village for some retail therapy (well I mostly drank coffee).

Highly recommended and I will be using them again in the future. Thanks gents, much appreciated. :character-beavisbu:

Back