Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Freeways Latitude Group Buy

Gary / Ian

No Winch bumper for me at the moment, but 100% sure on a roof rack if you're getting any. Thanks again for sorting this out for us.

[strike:vwehmmpc]Matt LC95 Winch Bumper ARB style c/w fog lights and winch mounting plate[/strike:vwehmmpc]

Gary Stockton said:
Justin Elliott LC80 (1993) Winch Bumper ARB style c/w fog lights and winch mounting plate[/list]

Yep - a definite maybe... want one - just wasn't top of the list (until now!)

Gary Stockton said:
Kevin LC95 Winch Bumper ARB style c/w fog lights and winch mounting plate

The 2nd grouping are 'maybes' I think??

Yes I'm a maybe dependant on ETA and final price..

Unfortunately we have run into a red tape delay :( To enter China on business we need a letter of invitation. The rules have just changed to say this letter can no longer just come from the company we are visiting. Now the invitation has to be approved by the local government office.

This delay will take our planned trip close to Chinese New Year which is a very big holiday. The company have advised we do not travel at this time as nowhere will be open. They say we should wait until March.

I know for some of you this is a good thing, for others it makes no difference and for some it is a deal breaker. As far as I can see there are two alternatives for those who can not wait, either buy blind which in my opinion is a big risk or source from Freeways. If enough people want I am happy to sort a purchase from Freeways.

Cheers

Ian

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
From my point of view, I don't think that Freeways are going to discount on the group order anywhere near the possible price break from China, going on previous posts. With that in mind then I would be prepared to wait for my bumper and snorkel.

If however, Freeways come back with a different proposal on price then I would go that route instead.

I know it's a bit on the fence but value for money is what I'm after.

Hello im a maybe still but if all comes back good and the price is good then im prepared to wait :thumbup: and thanks again to all involved.

Joe

what Trevor said in his last post, :thumbup:

do we know what make/type of snorkels there will be available?if price is good might like one of them toooo :dance:

cheers Gary

I know it has been a long time but a lot has been happening in the background.

I finally have a visa stamped in my passport and have booked a flight for next week. I have several appointments to see factories and 4x4 accessory suppliers.

Meanwhile Greg and I have ordered a front and a couple of rear 80 series bumper from Freeways. These have been inspected and fitted. There are a few issues with both which I will ensure can be corrected while I am at the suppliers.

Cheers

Ian

Good luck!! Bon voyage and I hope all goes well

Cheers

Great news Ian, I assume delivery will likely to be post Lincomb? If not I forsee a bumper fitting workshop session :lol:

Thanks.

Trevor said:
I assume delivery will likely to be post Lincomb?

Yes delivery will be post Lincomb.

I am an F1 fan and it just so happens I will be in Shanghai at the same time as the F1 race, even better news is Greg has given me the day off :cool:

Ian

Can I please update my order.

2 X Safari Roof rack. Collie 90.

I will have to put a hold on the bumper please but if the price is good :think:

Regards

Just to make it clear, I will not actually be placing an order while I am in China. The purpose of the visit is to check quality of the products and make sure they will make the modifications I think are needed, if any.

I will report back on my findings when I return and then people can choose if they want to order. For those who do not want the Chinese option we can get stuff from Freeways at a slight discount off list.

Ian

Back