Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Stu156

Country Flag
uk
Hi All,

So we had a little issue in Austria a few weeks ago when my lovely wife managed to skid down the road and park Leeroy in a cliff face (It was a bit slippery, so not entirely her fault!). Anyway she hit the rock at around 20mph.

It has damaged the bullbar, bumper and bonnet (see picture) but not too bad.

The problem I have now is trying to find a bumper. I have a bonnet and slam panel replacement but really need a good straight bumper of some description that can be used by the body repairer / painter to ensure that everything is straight.

If anyone has anything laying around that they would be willing to part with, I would be very grateful. Cash waiting and can possibly collect.

Also if anyone has a bullbar like the one in the picture, I would also really like to get hold of a replacement.

Any help is really appreciated.
IMG_9641.jpg
Thanks in advance!

Stu

Nasty but think of the trouble she'd be in if you don't have that Bambi Bar fitted!

Nasty but think of the trouble she'd be in if you don't have that Bambi Bar fitted!

She was already in a bit of trouble.... joking aside, yes very lucky! She can foot the bill ;)

I have a spare bumper Centre section that’s potentially straight.

O also have one that I don't use.

Where abouts are you and what year is the cruiser as there are different sizes.

So I have a early one.

If she's picking up the bill would it not be a good time to go steel ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Plan is to go steel - but can’t get the one I want right now (slee) as they’re changing up their production right now.

I need a section to get the vehicle straight - I’m in Hampshire but able to collect anywhere between here and Birmingham/Lincs way for the right one.

I was set to order Slee suspension but they said they can only ship it to an airport in the UK and after that its my problem , if they can't be bothered working out how to navigate EUSSR rules then neither can i .

I've a straight front bumper you can borrow if you l;ike but it is collect from S Yorks only but its a case of no money needing to change hands and you can return it at any time in the future to suit yourself. I assume yours is post 92?

I've a straight front bumper you can borrow if you l;ike but it is collect from S Yorks only but its a case of no money needing to change hands and you can return it at any time in the future to suit yourself. I assume yours is post 92?

That would be awesome! Whereabouts are you? I have family in Scunthorpe that I will be visiting at the end of this month if that’s any good?

S25 area, just to be sure, yours is a post 92 as the bumper ends are different.

Hi Andy, I can confirm my LC is 1993. I would be very grateful of a short term loan if possible and promise to return it in good order as soon as the painter has straightened up the front end.

I could look to collect around the end of the month if possible?

Many thanks :)

Hi Andy, I can confirm my LC is 1993. I would be very grateful of a short term loan if possible and promise to return it in good order as soon as the painter has straightened up the front end.

I could look to collect around the end of the month if possible?

Many thanks :)

Good stuff Stu, give me a ring on 07932 155677 and we'll arrange.

Hi All,

So we had a little issue in Austria a few weeks ago when my lovely wife managed to skid down the road and park Leeroy in a cliff face (It was a bit slippery, so not entirely her fault!). Anyway she hit the rock at around 20mph.

It has damaged the bullbar, bumper and bonnet (see picture) but not too bad.

The problem I have now is trying to find a bumper. I have a bonnet and slam panel replacement but really need a good straight bumper of some description that can be used by the body repairer / painter to ensure that everything is straight.

If anyone has anything laying around that they would be willing to part with, I would be very grateful. Cash waiting and can possibly collect.

Also if anyone has a bullbar like the one in the picture, I would also really like to get hold of a replacement.

Any help is really appreciated. View attachment 150009 Thanks in advance!

Stu

It’s great to see folks rallying around to assist and even better that you’re making efforts to ‘buff that one out’ Stu and get the truck back in shape.

IMO, too many end up at the breakers for less than that... :thumbup:

Back